- Ticket packages to a Chicago Bears preseason game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: against the Cleveland Browns on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m.
- Memorabilia options include an 8”x10” photo signed by Mike Ditka, or a logo football or custom jersey signed by Brian Urlacher.
- All memorabilia options include an Official Fan Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- Where: Soldier Field
- Seating: Upper-level seats are located in sections 427–433 or 441–446; 300-level seats are located in sections 318–326 or 348–356.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed.
- $149 for two tickets ($240 value)
- $199 for two tickets, plus a Mike Ditka–signed photo ($420 value)
- $299 for two tickets, plus a Brian Urlacher–signed ball ($600 value)
- $329 for two tickets, plus a Brian Urlacher–signed jersey ($700 value)
- $129 for two tickets ($220 value)
- $179 for two tickets, plus a Mike Ditka–signed photo ($400 value)
- $269 for two tickets, plus a Brian Urlacher–signed ball ($580 value)
- $299 for two tickets, plus a Brian Urlacher–signed jersey ($680 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Chicago Bears or Soldier Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
With the start of the regular season looming just 10 days later, Chicago will charge onto the gridiron on September 3, looking to smooth out any wrinkles and nail down final roster spots. Free-agent signings and recently drafted rookies will certainly claim some of those spots, including Chicago’s first-round draft pick: a game-changing wide receiver with enough speed and strength to break right through an opposing defense’s Red Rover line.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Bears, Soldier Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.