- Ticket package to a Philadelphia Flyers game, with an optional Claude Giroux–signed puck courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Tuesday, March 15, at 7:30 p.m. (Detroit Red Wings); Monday, March 28, at 7 p.m. (Winnipeg Jets); Wednesday, March 30, at 8 p.m. (Washington Capitals); or Thursday, April 7, at 7 p.m. (Toronto Maple Leafs)
- All ticketing options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $89 for a Claude Giroux–signed puck (up to $175 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $79–$109 for two mezzanine seats in sections 201–224 (up to $139.60 value)
- $159–$189 for two mezzanine seats in sections 201–224, plus a signed puck (up to $294.60 value)
- $169–$249.50 for two seats in section 103-111, or 115–123 (up to $249.50 value)
- $249–$309 for two seats in section 103-111, or 115–123, plus a signed puck (up to $404.50 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Philadelphia Flyers or Wells Fargo Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Before right winger Jakub Voracek’s breakout campaign in 2014–15, Flyers captain Claude Giroux led the team in scoring for four straight seasons. Last winter the pair discovered they were a natural match, combining for more than 150 points while playing in all but one game. And so far this season, it’s been more of the same. With less than two months remaining in the regular season, Giroux and Voracek are once again the team points leaders, making them a double-headed threat to defenders and a four-headed threat to players with poor eyesight. This slate of home games pits the duo and the rest of the Flyers against foes from across the league, including the reigning Eastern Conference champs, the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Philadelphia Flyers, Wells Fargo Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.