- Ticket package to a Vancouver Canucks game, with an optional Ryan Miller–signed puck courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Monday, March 14, at 7 p.m. (Winnipeg Jets); Wednesday, March 16, at 7 p.m. (Colorado Avalanche); Tuesday, March 29, at 7 p.m. (San Jose Sharks); or Monday, April 4, at 7 p.m. (Los Angeles Kings)
- All ticketing options include an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $99 for a Ryan Miller–signed puck (up to $192.85 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $109–$159 for two seats in sections 310–321, 301–306, or 325–330 (up to $174 value)
- $209–$259 for two seats in the sections above, plus a signed puck (up to $366.85 value)
- $239–$289 for two seats in sections 101–104, 119–122, or 108–115 (up to $294 value)
- $339–$389 for two seats in the sections above, plus a signed puck (up to $486.85 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Vancouver Canucks or Rogers Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
In February, Daniel Sedin and the Canucks averaged an impressive four goals per game. During that month-long scoring onslaught, the Canucks crossed paths with the Colorado Avalanche twice and beat them both times—a streak they’ll try to continue on March 16. A couple weeks after that matchup, the Canucks will clash with another division rival in the San Jose Sharks, and in April, they’ll take on the Los Angeles Kings during their second-to-last home game of the season.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vancouver Canucks, Rogers Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.