- Ticket package to a Dallas Stars game, with an optional puck signed by Mike Modano, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Thursday, March 17, at 7:30 p.m. (Tampa Bay Lightning); Tuesday, March 29, at 7:30 p.m. (Nashville Predators); or Thursday, March 31, at 7:30 p.m. (Arizona Coyotes)
- All ticketing options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $85 for a puck signed by Mike Modano (up to $150 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $55–$59 for two tickets for 300-level terrace seating (up to $90 value)
- $135–$139 for two tickets for 300-level terrace seating, plus a puck signed by Mike Modano (up to $220 value)
- $169–$179 for two tickets for plaza seating in sections 101–104, 109–116, or 121–124 (up to $206 value)
- $249–$259 for two tickets for plaza seating in sections 101–104, 109–116, or 121–124, plus a puck signed by Mike Modano (up to $336 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Dallas Stars or American Airlines Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
The Dallas Stars are the highest-scoring team in the NHL, but that tends to happen when you have two of the league’s top points leaders on the roster. Left winger Jamie Benn and center Tyler Seguin have been slicing through defenses all season, combining for more than 140 points and provoking some goalies to replace their pads with brick walls. All that offensive muscle has lifted the Stars into first place in the hotly contested Central Division, a spot they’ll try to protect as the regular season winds to a close.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas Stars, American Airlines Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.