- Ticket packages to a Tampa Bay Lightning game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia: hockey puck signed by Tyler Johnson
- When: Friday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m. (Islanders); Monday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m. (Maple Leafs); Thursday, March 31, at 7:30 p.m. (Canadiens); or Saturday, April 2, at 7 p.m. (Devils)
- Seating: upper-level seating includes sections 319–328 and 304–313; lower-level seating includes sections 118–129 and 103–114
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticketing and Memorabilia Options
Prices vary by seating and game chosen.
- $59 for a signed puck only (up to $125 value)
- $139–$149 for two tickets for upper-level seating, plus a signed puck (up to $235 value)
- $279–$299 for two tickets for lower-level seating, plus a signed puck (up to $365 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Tampa Bay Lightning or Amalie Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
For the first couple months of the season, the Lightning hovered around the .500 mark—but in 2016, they’ve been nearly unbeatable. In January, the Lightning posted a 9–2 record that included a seven-game winning streak; in February, they went 10–4, this time thanks to a nine-game winning streak that spilled into March. Much of the team’s red-hot play stems from its defense, especially goalie Ben Bishop, who uses his 6’7” frame to obstruct the net and rescue kittens from the top of the boards. In the weeks ahead, Bishop and the Lightning will try to keep holding down their home ice as they gear up for yet another championship run.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tampa Bay Lightning, Amalie Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.