- Ticket packages to an Edmonton Oilers game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia: a puck signed by Taylor Hall
- When: Monday, March 14, at 7 p.m. (Predators); Wednesday, March 16, at 7:30 p.m. (Blues); Sunday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m. (Avalanche); or Monday, March 28, at 7 p.m. (Ducks)
All options include an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $99 for a signed puck only (up to $229 value)
- $75–$129 for two tickets for gallery seating in sections 301–305 or 333–337 (up to $150 value)
- $169–$225 for two tickets for gallery seating, plus a signed puck (up to $379.10 value)
- $145–$239 for two tickets for collonade seating in sections 204–216 or 221–234 (up to $260 value)
- $239–$335 for two tickets for collonade seating, plus a signed puck (up to $489.10 value)
Pricing varies by seating and game selected.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Edmonton Oilers or Rexall Place. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Number-one overall draft pick Connor McDavid was off to a hot start in his rookie season until a broken collarbone sidelined him in November. Fortunately, left-winger Taylor Hall (a former #1 pick himself) stepped in to fill the void, and now, it appears as though the Oilers have one of the top young duos in the NHL. Hall already leads the Oilers in points, goals, and assists, but McDavid is averaging more than a point per game since his return in early February. In the weeks ahead, these two rising stars will continue building a rapport, chatting on the bench via a tin-can telephone as they learn to lead the Oilers to the rest of the season and beyond.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Edmonton Oilers, Rexall Place, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.