- Ticket packages to a Calgary Flames game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia: a puck signed by Theo Fleury
- When: Monday, March 14, at 7 p.m. (Blues); Wednesday, March 16, at 8 p.m. (Jets); Tuesday, April 5, at 7 p.m. (Kings)
- All options include an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Pricing varies by game selected.
- $79 for a signed puck only ($156.60 value)
- $59–$89 for two press level tickets (up to $106 value)
- $129–$159 for two press level tickets plus a signed puck ($262.60 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Calgary Flames or Scotiabank Saddledome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
As the 2015–16 season winds down, there’s plenty to like about the future in Calgary. For starters, there’s 22-year-old winger Johnny Gaudreau. In just his second full year in the NHL he has emerged as a true franchise player, averaging at least one point per game to become the centerpiece of the Flames’ attack. At the other end, goalie Joni Ortio has been effective at keeping pucks out of the net, steadily convincing opponents to recycle them in the designated bins instead. During these March and April home games, then, both players look to lead the Flames into the offseason confident in their ability to ignite momentum going forward.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Calgary Flames, Scotiabank Saddledome, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.