- Ticket packages to a Cleveland Browns preseason game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia options include a 5”x7” framed coin collage and a 12”x20” framed stadium panorama.
- Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- Where: FirstEnergy Stadium
- Seating: Upper-level seats are located in sections 501–504, 513–516, 524–529, and 538–543; upper-mid seats are located in sections 505–512 and 530–537; lower seats are located in sections 101–102, 113–129, and 139–149
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed.
Games and Seating Options
- $69 for two tickets for upper-level seating, plus a 5”x7” wood-framed coin collage ($178 value)
- $99 for two tickets for upper-level seating, plus a 12”x20” framed stadium panorama ($230 value)
- $99 for two tickets for upper-mid seating, plus a 5”x7” wood-framed coin collage ($208 value)
- $129 for two tickets for upper-mid seating, plus a 12”x20” framed stadium panorama ($260 value)
- $129 for two tickets for lower-level seating, plus a 5”x7” wood-framed coin collage ($238 value)
- $159 for two tickets for lower-level seating, plus a 12”x20” framed stadium panorama ($290 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Washington Redskins on Thursday, August 13, at 8 p.m.
- Against the Buffalo Bills on Thursday, August 20, at 8 p.m.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cleveland Browns or FirstEnergy Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
Last season saw Cleveland jostle for recognition in the league’s tightest divisional race. Though they came up short down the stretch, a robust draft class may help turn 2015 into a success story. Many of the team’s picks went toward shoring up the defense and the offensive line, which should prove a much wiser strategy than drafting a bunch of third basemen.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, FirstEnergy Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.