What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Seattle Seahawks preseason game or signed memorabilia courtesy of Official Fan Package
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Autographed Football (No Tickets)
- $149 for Tyler Locket (up to $278 value)
- $199 for Richard Sherman (up to $328 value)
- $149 for Steve Largent (up to $278 value)
- $249 for Russell Wilson (up to $428 value)
- $119 for Michael Bennett (up to $228)
- $169 for Kam Chancellor (up to $278 value)
- $119 for KJ Wright (up to $228 value)
- $129 for Bobby Wagner (up to $228 value)
Prices vary depending on the game you select.
- $199–$249 for two upper-level tickets for seating in sections 300–306, 312–332, or 338–344 (up to $255 value)
- $299–$349 for two lower-level tickets for seating in sections 100–105, 113–131, or 139–151 (up to $363.94 value)
- Games: Thursday, August 18, at 7 p.m. (Vikings) or Thursday, August 25, at 7 p.m. (Cowboys)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Seattle Seahawks or CenturyLink Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2016. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed/mailed (if ordered), and will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Memorabilia will usually ship within 1 week prior to game (if ordered). Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 2 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current ticket prices-which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Not valid w/ promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.