- Ticket package to a Philadelphia Flyers game, with an optional Claude Giroux–signed puck courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Sunday, November 27, at 7 p.m. (Flames) | Tuesday, December 6, at 7 p.m. (Panthers) | Thursday, December 8, at 7 p.m. (Oilers) | Monday, December 19, at 7 p.m. (Predators)
- Seating: upper-level seats include goal/corner sections 204–210 and 216–222; lower-level seats include goal/corner sections 103–111 and 115–123
- All ticketing options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers and includes a $25 gift card for purchases on the Official Fan Package online memorabilia store. Click here for more information.
Memorabilia Only (No Tickets)
- $119 for a Claude Giroux–signed puck (up to $200 value)
Prices and values vary depending on the game you select.
- $59–$79 for two early-discount tickets for upper-level seating (up to $100 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $69–$89 for two tickets for upper-level seating (up to $100 value)
- $159–$179 for two tickets for upper-level seating, plus a signed puck (up to $280 value)
- $99–$179 for two early-discount tickets for lower-level seating (up to $200 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $119–$199 for two tickets for lower-level seating (up to $200 value)
- $199–$299 for two tickets for lower-level seating, plus a signed puck (up to $380 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Philadelphia Flyers or Wells Fargo Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Philadelphia Flyers, Wells Fargo Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.