- Ticket packages to a Cleveland Indians game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Wednesday, April 12 (White Sox) | Thursday, April 13 (White Sox) | Tuesday, April 25 (Astros) | Thursday, April 27 (Astros) | Friday, April 28 (Mariners) | Sunday, April 30 (Mariners) | Friday, May 12 (Twins) | Monday, May 15 (Rays) | Tuesday, May 16 (Rays) | Tuesday, May 30 (Athletics) | Wednesday, May 31 (Athletics) | Tuesday, August 8 (Rockies) | Monday, September 11 (Tigers) | All times TBD
- Seating: field-level sections 125–138, and 165–172; dugout sections 140–164
- All ticketing options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers and includes a $25 gift card for purchases on the Official Fan Package online memorabilia store. Click here for more information.
Pricing varies by date selected.
- $69–$109 for two field-level tickets (up to $120 value)
- $99–$139 for two dugout tickets (up to $160 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cleveland Indians or Progressive Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email/mail.
Groupon does not own the tickets to this event or set ticket prices. Official Fan Package sets the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.