- Ticket package to a LA Lakers game with optional memorabilia signed by Magic Johnson and Larry Bird or Shaq courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: January 31 at 7:30 p.m. (Nuggets) | February 14 at 7:30 p.m. (Kings) | February 28 at 7:30 p.m. (Hornets) | March 5 at 6:30 p.m. (Pelicans) | March 17 at 7:30 p.m. (Bucks) | March 26 at 6:30 p.m. (Trail Blazers) | March 28 at 7:30 p.m. (Wizards) | April 9 at 6:30 p.m. (Timberwolves)
- Seating: Upper Goal/Corner seating is located in sections 303–316 and 320–333; Lower Goal/Corner seating is located in sections 103–109 and 113–118
- All ticketing options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers and includes a $25 gift card for purchases on the Official Fan Package online memorabilia store. Click here for more information.
Memorabilia Only (No Tickets)
- $119 for a Magic Johnson-signed jersey (up to $325 value)
- $199 for a Magic Johnson- and Larry Bird-signed 16”x20” photo (up to $425 value)
- $279 for a Magic Johnson- and Larry Bird-signed basketball (up to $630 value)
- $169 for a Shaquille O’Neal-signed blue jersey (up to $425 value)
- $179 for a Shaquille O’Neal-signed yellow jersey (up to $425 value)
Prices vary based on the game you select.
- $89–$99 for two upper-level tickets (up to $100 value)
- $189–$199 for two upper-level tickets, plus a Magic Johnson-signed jersey (up to $405 value)
- $279–$299 for two lower-level tickets (up to $320 value)
- $379–$399 for two lower-level tickets, plus a Magic Johnson-signed jersey (up to $625 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the LA Lakers or STAPLES Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Staples Center ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email or mail.
Groupon does not own the tickets to this event or set ticket prices. Official Fan Package sets the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.