- Ticket packages to an Oklahoma State University Cowboys football game, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- All memorabilia options include an Official Fan Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- Memorabilia: Thurman Thomas–signed football or Barry Sanders–signed football
- Where: Boone Pickens Stadium
- Seating: upper-level seating in sections 302–325; lower-level seating in sections 209–214
- Door time: two hours before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed or shipped no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Memorabilia without Game Tickets
- $149 for a Thurman Thomas–signed football ($260 value)
- $249 for a Barry Sanders–signed football ($510 value)
Ticket and Memorabilia Options
- $119 for two upper-level seats ($130 value)
- $249 for two upper-level seats and a Thurman Thomas–signed football ($390 value)
- $349 for two upper-level seats and a Barry Sanders–signed football ($640 value)
- $169 for two lower-level seats ($180 value)
- $299 for two lower-level seats and a Thurman Thomas–signed football ($440 value)
- $399 for two lower-level seats and a Barry Sanders–signed football ($690 value)
For each of the above options, choose between the following games:
- Against Central Arkansas University on Saturday, September 12, time TBD
- Against University of Texas San Antonio on Saturday, September 19, time TBD
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the merchandise.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Oklahoma State University or Boone Pickens Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Despite some hesitance on the part of head coach Mike Gundy, an injury at quarterback last season led the Cowboys to start a freshman under center. As it turns out, it was the right decision. In just his second start, he carried the team to an overtime victory against Oklahoma to close out the regular season. The following month, the team toppled the Washington Huskies 30-22 in the Cactus Bowl. Behind those late-season successes, Oklahoma State charges into the 2015 season with high hopes. Rather than creating voodoo dolls of rival Big 12 mascots, the Cowboys look to tune up against Central Arkansas and UTSA in the final two games before conference play kicks off.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Oklahoma State University, Boone Pickens Stadium, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.