What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Texas Tech football game or a Texas A&M football game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Promo card worth up to $50 for InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Door time: one hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Games and Seating Options
Texas Tech against Central Arkansas on Saturday, August 30, at 6 p.m. at Jones AT&T Stadium. Each of these options includes a signed 8”x10” photo of head coach Kliff Kingsbury with “Guns Up” inscription.
- $99 for two upper-level tickets (a $243 total value)
- $149 for two lower-level tickets (a $273 total value)
- $169 for four upper-level tickets (a $333 total value)
- $249 for four lower-level tickets (a $393 total value)
Note: Upper seats are in sections 116–117 or 121–122; lower seats are in sections 10–11.
Texas A&M against Lamar on Saturday, September 6, at 6:30 p.m. at Kyle Field. Each of these options includes memorabilia of former wide receiver Mike Evans.
- $279 for two lower-sideline tickets and a Mike Evans–autographed logo football (a $397.50 total value)
- $319 for two lower-sideline tickets and a Mike Evans–autographed custom jersey (a $497.50 total value)
- $499 for four lower-sideline tickets and a Mike Evans–autographed logo football (a $567.50 total value)
- $539 for four lower-sideline tickets and a Mike Evans–autographed custom jersey (a $667.50 total value)
Note: All seats are in sections 27–29.
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the autographed merchandise. Each option also includes a promo card for InsiderSportsDeals.com worth up to $50 ($10 off a purchase of $29 or more; $25 off a purchase of $100 or more; or $50 off a purchase of $250 or more).
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Jones AT&T Stadium, or Kyle Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
Though they stumbled to the regular-season finish line, the 2013 Red Raiders redeemed themselves in full in the National University Holiday Bowl, where they topped 21st-ranked Arizona State by two touchdowns.
The 2013 Aggies, meanwhile, were also proficient in the passing game. They collected more than 350 yards per game through the air, all while averaging 44 points per contest—and they needed even more than that in their bowl game. In the Chik-fil-A Bowl on New Year’s Eve, the Aggies found themselves in a back-and-forth shootout with Duke. But much like a CD full of church hymns, the Texas A&M offense proved too overpowering for the Devils. In the end, the Aggies scraped by with a 52–48 victory, capping off an impressive 9–4 season.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 2 per person. Tickets & memorabilia will arrive no later than 72hr prior to selected game. Refundable only day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max 4 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current prices-price may differ day of game. Doors open 1hr before gametime. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption.. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.