What You'll Get
- Ticket package to a Toronto FC soccer match courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Friday, June 23, at 8 p.m. (New England Revolution) | Wednesday, August 23, at 8 p.m. (Philadelphia Union) | Saturday, September 9, at 5 p.m. (San Jose Earthquakes) | Wednesday, September 20, at 7:30 p.m. (Montreal Impact) | Saturday, September 30, at 7 p.m. (New York Red Bulls) | Sunday, October 15, at 5 p.m. (Montreal Impact)
- Seating: upper-level sideline/midfield seating in sections 204–226 or 210–220; lower-level sideline/midfield seating in sections 106–109 or 122–124
- Seating chart
- Purchases include the OFP Discount Package featuring incentives with brands like Uber ($20 for new riders) and $25 at the OFP Online Memorabilia Store. Click here for more information.
- All packages also include a voucher for one complimentary appetizer (up to $18 value) at any Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill location, including a couple just blocks from the Rogers Centre. The voucher will be emailed with tickets prior to the date of the game purchased and must be printed and presented at Jack Astor’s for redemption.
Prices vary depending on the date you select.
- $89–$129 for two tickets for upper-level sideline/midfield seating (up to $150 value)
- $119–$149 for two tickets for lower-level sideline/midfield seating (up to $170 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Toronto FC or BMO Field. vouchers are not redeemable at the ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
Groupon does not own the tickets to this event or set ticket prices. Official Fan Package sets the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed (if ordered) 1-2 days before event, and will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 4 tickets can be seated together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.