New England Revolution defend the Gillette Stadium pitch from opponents from throughout Major League Soccer
What You'll Get
- Ticket package to a New England Revolution soccer match courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Saturday, June 3, at 7:30 p.m. (Toronto FC) | Wednesday, July 5, at 7:30 p.m. (New York Red Bulls) | Saturday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m. (LA Galaxy) | Saturday, July 29, at 7:30 p.m. (Philadelphia Union) | Saturday, August 12, at 8 p.m. (Vancouver Whitecaps) | Saturday, September 2, at 7 p.m. (Orlando City SC) | Saturday, September 9, at 7:30 p.m. (Montreal Impact) | Saturday, September 23, at 5 p.m. (Toronto FC) | Saturday, September 30, at 7:30 p.m. (Atlanta United) | Sunday, October 15, at 5 p.m. (NYCFC)
- Seating: lower-level midfield sections 108–111 or 130–133
- View the seating chart.
- Purchases include the OFP Discount Package featuring incentives with brands like Uber ($20 for new riders) and $25 at the OFP Online Memorabilia Store. Click here for more information.
Prices vary depending on the date you select.
- $69–$109 for two tickets for lower-level midfield seating (up to $130 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the New England Revolution or Gillette Stadium. vouchers are not redeemable at the ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New England Revolution, Gillette Stadium, or the MLS. The tickets identified in this voucher promotion are made available through an independent party.
Groupon does not own the tickets to this event or set ticket prices. Official Fan Package sets the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed (if ordered) 1-2 days before event, and will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 4 tickets can be seated together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.