All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to an Indianapolis Colts game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Preseason Games: Sunday, August 13, at 1:30 p.m. (Lions) | Thursday, August 31, at 7 p.m. (Bengals) | Regular-Season Games: Sunday, September 24, at 1 p.m. (Browns) | Sunday, October 22, at 1 p.m. (Jaguars)
- Seating: upper-level endzone/corner sections 604-609, 617-636, 644-646, or upper-level sideline 610-616, 637-643, or lower-level 101–108, 118–135, 145–153, 218–235
- Click here to view seating chart
- Purchases include the OFP Discount Package featuring incentives with brands like Uber ($20 for new riders) and $25 at the OFP Online Memorabilia Store. Click here for more information.
Prices vary depending on game and seating option; limited tickets available at a special price.
- $25–$99 for two upper-level endzone/corner tickets (up to $140 value)
- $35–$129 for two upper-level sideline tickets (up to $180 value)
- $79–$269 for two lower-level tickets (up to $320 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts or Lucas Oil Stadium. vouchers are not redeemable at the stadium’s ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
Groupon does not own the tickets to this event or set ticket prices. Official Fan Package sets the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed (if ordered) and arrive 1-2 days before event, and will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Max of 8 uppers/upper side and max of 4 lower tickets can be seated together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.