- Ticket packages to a Maryland Terrapins football game, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- All memorabilia options include an Official Fan Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- Memorabilia: framed 12”x20” stadium panorama
- Where: Byrd Stadium
- Seating: upper seats are located in sections 304–312; lower seats are located in sections 17–28
- Tickets will be emailed or shipped no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Ticket and Memorabilia Options
- $29 for two upper-level tickets ($40 value)
- $79 for two upper-level tickets and a framed 12”x20” stadium panorama ($128 value)
- $49 for two lower-level tickets ($60 value)
- $99 for two lower-level tickets and a framed 12”x20” stadium panorama $148 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against Bowling Green University on Saturday, September 12, at 12 p.m.
- Against the University of South Florida on Saturday, September 19, at 12 p.m.
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the merchandise.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the University of Maryland or Byrd Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Last season, the Terrapins made a respectable Big Ten debut and were rewarded with a bowl-game appearance. Head coach Randy Edsall hopes to reach greater heights in 2015. And although Maryland hasn’t played musical chairs during training camp, fans can expect to see many fresh players in key roles, including a new quarterback and a bulked-up offensive line. In fact, only two defensive starters return in positions they played in 2014. This pair of non-conference games gives the Terrapins a chance to test the new scheme before diving into Big Ten competition in October.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the University of Maryland, Byrd Stadium, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.