- Ticket packages to a Tennessee Volunteers football game, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- All memorabilia options include an Official Fan Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- Memorabilia: framed 12”x20” panorama of Neyland Stadium
- Where: Neyland Stadium
- Seating: upper seats in sections GG–QQ
- Tickets will be emailed or shipped no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Ticket Options and Games
Against Western Carolina on Saturday, September 19, at 7 p.m.:
- $79 for two tickets (up to $90 value)
- $139 for two tickets, plus a panorama (up to $178 total value)
Against North Texas on Saturday, November 14, time TBD:
- $69 for two tickets (up to $90 value)
- $129 for two tickets, plus a panorama (up to $178 total value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the merchandise.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the University of Tennessee or Neyland Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Expectations loom in Knoxville as the Volunteers gear up for 2015. Last season’s decisive bowl-game victory over Iowa established Tennessee as a legitimate SEC East threat, and this season’s roster seems to have the talent to reach new heights. For starters, the Vols boast a number of rising stars at the skill positions. Returning quarterback builds on his unexpected 2014 breakthrough, and the running back follows up a season in which he racked up 899 yards on the ground. Unlike many NCAA teams, whose training regimens consist entirely of playing football video games in their dorms, Tennessee will gear up for its SEC contests with this pair of non-conference games against Western Carolina and North Texas.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the University of Tennessee, Neyland Stadium, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.