- Ticket packages to a Michigan Wolverines football game, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- All memorabilia options include an Official Fan Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- Memorabilia: Desmond Howard-autographed jersey
- Where: Michigan Stadium
- Seating: Lower level, sections 5–19
- Tickets will be emailed or shipped no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Against UNLV on Saturday, September 19, at noon
- $149 for two tickets ($164 value)
- $269 for two tickets plus a Desmond Howard-autographed jersey ($424 value)
Against Rutgers on Saturday, November 7, time TBD
- $149 for two tickets ($174 value)
- $269 for two tickets plus a Desmond Howard-autographed jersey ($434 value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the merchandise.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the University of Michigan or Michigan Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
As Michigan’s quarterback during the 1980s, Jim Harbaugh planted his feet among the most efficient passers in college-football history. This fall, he’ll once again step onto the field at the Big House, but not as a mere guest or honorary goal posts: he’ll once again lead the Wolverines, this time as head coach. Harbaugh inherits a talented squad, including a defense that allowed just 22 points per game last season. The linebacking corps is especially strong; in fact, two seniors have already been added to the 2015 Dick Butkus Award watch list. They’ll lead the Wolverines into a non-conference matchup against UNLV on September 19, and in November, the team will defend Michigan Stadium against Big 10-rival Rutgers.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the University of Michigan, Michigan Stadium, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.