- Ticket packages to a Kansas State Wildcats football game against Louisiana Tech, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Saturday, September 19, at 2 p.m.
- All memorabilia options include an Official Fan Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- Memorabilia: Framed 12”x20” stadium panorama
- Where: Bill Snyder Family Stadium
- Seating: upper seats are located in sections 420–430; lower seats are located in sections 9–20
- Door time: Two hours before game time
- Tickets will be emailed or shipped no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Ticket and Memorabilia Options
- $119 for two upper-level tickets ($130 value)
- $169 for two upper-level tickets, plus a 12” x 20” stadium panorama ($218 value)
- $199 for two lower-level tickets ($220 value)
- $249 for two lower-level tickets, plus a 12” x 20” stadium panorama ($308 value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the merchandise.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Kansas State University or Bill Snyder Family Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
The 2015 Wildcats are set to feature a lot of new faces on offense. And while there’s no telling how a new quarterback and a stable of new receivers will fare, there is one thing you can count on: Bill Snyder’s uncanny coaching prowess. It’ll be hard for him to replace the Big 12 Male Athlete of the Year, but the coach who has led generations of winning players for Kansas State over the years hopes to do it yet again. With the future very much up in the air, this early game against Louisiana Tech gives fans a glimpse of the new-look offense before Big 12 conference play heats up in October.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Kansas State University, Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.