- Ticket packages to a Buffalo Sabres preseason game, including options for a Sam Reinhart-signed puck, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Wednesday, September 23, at 7 p.m. (Ottawa Senators) or Tuesday, September 29, at 7 p.m. (Toronto Maple Leafs)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $49–$69 for two tickets in sections 303–323 or 309–318 (up to $94 value)
$109–$129 for two tickets in sections 303–323 or 309–318, plus a Sam Reinhart-signed puck (up to $199 value)
- $69–$89 for two tickets in sections 305–307 or 319–321 (up to $114 value)
$129–$149 for two tickets in sections 305–307 or 319–321, plus a Sam Reinhart-signed puck (up to $219 value)
- $89–$129 for two tickets in sections 100–103, 107–115, or 119–123 (up to $146 value)
$149–$189 for two tickets in sections 100–103, 107–115, or 119–123, plus a Sam Reinhart-signed puck (up to $251 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Buffalo Sabres or First Niagara Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
There’s a lot to be excited about in Buffalo. Over the past couple years, the Sabres have drafted a stockpile of young talent, highlighted by a pair of first-round picks in Sam Reinhart (2014) and Jack Eichel (2015). Just 18 years old, Eichel was the top player in college hockey last season, when he led the NCAA with 71 points as a freshman. These rising stars are set to join a Sabres roster that already includes All-Star Zemgus Girgensons, center Tyler Ennis, and skilled newcomers like Evander Kane. Fans can watch the new-look squad in action during a pair of September pre-season games, when veterans attempt to shake off the rust and rookies get a chance to feed the Zamboni for the very first time.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Buffalo Sabres, First Niagara Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.