- Ticket packages to a Detroit Red Wings preseason game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: A puck signed by hockey legend Gordie Howe
- When: Wednesday, September 23 at 7:30 p.m. (Chicago Blackhawks) or Thursday, September 24, at 7:30 p.m. (Pittsburgh Penguins)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Upper: 211-218, 201-204, 225-228
Upper Mid: 205-210, 219-224
Lower: 101-104, 125-128, 111-118
- $49–$229 for two tickets (up to $270 value)
- $219–$399 for two tickets, plus a Gordie Howe-signed puck (up to $525 value)
- Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Detroit Red Wings or Joe Louis Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Jeff Blashill may be new to coaching in the NHL, but he’s not a new face for Red Wings players and fans. He led the Red Wings AHL affiliate, the Grand Rapids Griffins, to a league championship in 2013. Now, he rejoins some of the same players he coached then—including elite prospect Dylan Larkin—but with elevated stakes: the Red Wings look to continue their impressive streak of (so far) 24 consecutive postseason berths. It’s the longest active streak for any team in any of the four major professional sports, having bred a whole generation of loyal Red Wings fans from Detroit’s diehards to California’s ancient redwoods with jerseys in their canopies.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Detroit Red Wings, Joe Louis Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.