- Ticket packages to a Dallas Stars preseason game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: a puck signed by Tyler Seguin
- When: Tuesday, September 29, at 7 p.m. (St. Louis Blues)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $49 for two 300-level terrace seats (up to $110 value)
$149 for two 300-level terrace seats, plus a puck signed by Tyler Seguin (up to $265 value)
- $99 for two lower-level seats in sections 101–104, 109–116, 121–124 (up to $236 value)
- $199 for two lower-level seats in sections 101–104, 109–116, 121–124, plus a puck signed by Tyler Seguin (up to $391 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Dallas Stars or American Airlines Center Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Last year while playing in the NHL’s toughest division, the Stars skated to a 41-31 record behind arguably the league’s best offense. Captain Jamie Benn led the team with 87 points, and Tyler Seguin set the pace with 37 goals, helping the Stars average more than three goals per game—second in the NHL. Later this month, Dallas will pepper opposing goalies with shots and questions about where referees come from when they return to the ice for a trio of preseason games. During those match-ups, fans can keep an eye on newcomers Johnny Oduya and Patrick Sharp—both former Chicago Blackhawks who come with plenty of playoff experience.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas Stars, American Airlines Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.