- Ticket packages to a San Jose Sharks preseason game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: a puck signed by veteran forward Patrick Marleau
- When: Friday, September 25, at 7:30 p.m. (Arizona Coyotes); Saturday, September 26, at 6 p.m. (Anaheim Ducks); or Tuesday, September 29, at 7:30 p.m. (Vancouver Canucks)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $59 for two upper-level tickets (up to $130 value)
- $129 for two upper-level tickets, plus a puck signed by Patrick Marleau (up to $260 value)
- $129 for two lower-level tickets (up to $196 value)
- $199 for two lower-level tickets, plus a puck signed by Patrick Marleau (up to $326 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the San Jose Sharks or SAP Center at San Jose. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
The Sharks kick off their 25th-anniversary season with a slate of preseason showdowns on home ice. Anaheim and Vancouver each reached the playoffs last spring, meaning San Jose can expect to sharpen their teeth against venerable foes that long ago took the training knives off their skates. Leading the charge, the Sharks offense again features 2014–15 team points leader Joe Pavelski, whose 37 goals tied him for the fifth-most in the league.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Jose Sharks, SAP Center at San Jose, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.