Values are based on current market value, not face value.
- Ticket packages to a Dallas Cowboys game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: jersey signed by Bob Lilly, Mel Renfro, or Emmitt Smith
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the seating level and signed memorabilia you select.
- $299 for two upper-level seats in sections 431–439, 447–454, 401–407, or 418–424 (up to $325 value)
$399–$549 for two upper-level seats, plus a jersey signed by Bob Lilly, Mel Renfro, or Emmitt Smith (up to $930 value)
- $369 for two upper-mid seats in sections 440–445 or 410–415 (up to $405 value)
$469–$619 for two upper-mid seats, plus a jersey signed by Bob Lilly, Mel Renfro, or Emmitt Smith (up to $1,010 value)
- $599 for two lower- or main-level seats in sections 144–150, 101–102, 119–127, 218–228, 243–250, or 201–202 (up to $625 value)
- $849 for two lower- or main-level seats, plus a Emmitt Smith-signed jersey ($1,230 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys or AT&T Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered.
The Scouting Report
The Dallas Cowboys shocked critics last season by posting a 12–4 record and advancing to the playoffs for the first time since 2009. This September, the reigning division champions rumble into a new campaign surrounded by much loftier expectations. Despite losing their starting running back to free agency, the team still boasts one of the league’s most dangerous offenses. Quarterback Tony Romo once again gets to operate behind a dominant offensive line, which never lets defenders pass unless their football helmet has “VIP” scrawled on it in permanent marker. On September 27, fans can catch Romo and his high-scoring teammates in action against the Falcons during the third week of the 2015 season.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.