Values are based on current market value, not face value.
- Ticket packages to a Cincinnati Bengals game courtesy of Official Fan Package, with options for a jersey signed by Andy Dalton
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Upper-Level Seats (Sections 303-306, 314-17, 333-337, 344-347)
- $129 for two tickets (up to $170 value)
- $269 for two tickets, plus a signed Andy Dalton jersey (up to $405 value)
- $389 for four tickets, plus a signed Andy Dalton jersey (up to $555 value)
Upper-Mid Seats (Sections 337-343, 307-313)
- $179 for two tickets (up to $210 value)
- $319 for two tickets, plus a signed Andy Dalton jersey (up to $445 value)
- $489 for four tickets, plus a signed Andy Dalton jersey (up to $635 value)
Lower-Level Seats (Sections 120-132,149-160)
- $249 for two tickets (up to $280 value)
- $379 for two tickets, plus a signed Andy Dalton jersey (up to $515 value)
- $599 for four tickets, plus a signed Andy Dalton jersey (up to $775 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cincinnati Bengals or Paul Brown Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
During the second half of last season, rookie running back Jeremy Hill led the league in rushing yards and yards per carry. Hill seemed to be flying under the radar—much like the Bengals organization itself. But paired with four-time Pro Bowler A.J. Green and the rest of the team’s offensive talent, Hill and company are poised to break out at a speed that dizzies defenders and strains the sideline camera’s auto-focus. This Week 4 match-up against the Chiefs should be a true test of their offensive prowess—in 2014 the Chiefs allowed the fewest points in the conference.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cincinnati Bengals, Paul Brown Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.