Values are based on current market value, not face value.
- Ticket packages to an Indianapolis Colts game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Options to add memorabilia: 8”x10” photos signed by TY Hilton and Reggie Wayne
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $149 for two upper-level seats in sections 604–607 or 619–634 ($180 value)
- $199 for two upper-level seats, plus a photo signed by TY Hilton ($310 value)
$379 for four upper-level seats, plus photos signed by TY Hilton and Reggie Wayne ($595 value)
- $179 for two upper-mid seats in sections 608–618 or 635–646 ($220 value)
- $229 for two upper-mid seats, plus a photo signed by TY Hilton ($350 value)
- $449 for four upper-mid seats, plus photos signed by TY Hilton and Reggie Wayne ($675 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts or Lucas Oil Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered.
The Scouting Report
Before the offseason, the Indianapolis offense was already prolific. In 2014, they posted nearly 30 points per game and propelled the team to its third-straight playoff appearance. Here’s a scary thought for opposing defenses, though: Indy should be even better on that side of the ball in 2015. That’s because the team has added several veteran stars since last season ended—including Frank Gore and Andre Johnson—and in April, they used a first-round draft pick on formidable wide receiver Phillip Dorsett instead of adding to their collection of tackling sleds. With this influx of talent and a strong foundation, the Colts should light up the scoreboard throughout the season, especially against the division-rival Jaguars in week four.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.