- Ticket packages to a Houston Rockets preseason game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: 16”x20” photo or basketball signed by James Harden
- When: Wednesday, October 7, at 7 p.m. (Dallas Mavericks), Saturday, October 17, at 7 p.m. (Miami Heat), or Monday, October 19, at 7 p.m. (New Orleans Pelicans)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $79–$99 for two 400-level tickets in sections 401–407, 412–424, or 428–434 (up to $110 value)
- $229–$249 for two 400-level tickets in the above sections, plus a 16”x20” photo signed by James Harden (up to $420 value)
$249–$269 for two 400-level tickets in the above sections, plus a basketball signed by James Harden (up to $520 value)
- $149–$179 for two 100-level tickets in sections 101–104, 109–118, or 122–126 (up to $240 value)
- $299–$329 for two 100-level tickets in the above sections, plus a 16”x20” photo signed by James Harden (up to $550 value)
- $319–$349 for two 100-level tickets in the above sections, plus a basketball signed by James Harden (up to $650 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Houston Rockets or Toyota Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
The Houston Rockets’ dreams of winning a shiny championship ring were cut short in the conference finals last May, but the franchise wasted no time recuperating in the offseason. In all likelihood, the team has only gotten better. Superstar shooting guard James Harden and center Dwight Howard return, this time alongside former Nuggets point guard Ty Lawson. The skilled point guard could lend additional quickness to the Rockets offense, giving them the juice needed to succeed in the NBA’s competitive West and finally swap out the team’s Gatorade with a cooler of warm V8.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Houston Rockets, Toyota Center, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.