- Ticket packages to a Los Angeles Lakers preseason game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: Magic Johnson jersey
- When: Sunday, October 11, at 6:30 p.m. (Maccabi Haifa) or Monday, October 19, at 7:30 p.m. (Portland Trail Blazers)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $79 for two tickets for seating in sections 303–316 or 320–333 (up to $100 value)
$229 for two tickets for the above sections, plus a signed Magic Johnson jersey (up to $460 value)
- $129 for two tickets for seating in sections 316-320, 301-303, or 333-334 (up to $208 value)
$279 for two tickets for the above sections, plus a signed Magic Johnson jersey (up to $568 value)
- $249 for two tickets for seating in sections 103–109 or 113–116 (up to $320 value)
- $399 for two tickets for the above sections, plus a signed Magic Johnson jersey (up to $680 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Los Angeles Lakers or Staples Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
When the Lakers selected D’Angelo Russell second in the draft this offseason, they didn’t just pick up a promising point guard. They may have picked up the new face of the franchise. With high hopes, Russell suits up as a Laker for the first time this fall, joined by new veteran acquisitions such as Roy Hibbert and Brandon Bass. Before basketballs rain down from the clouds above the Staples Center, thus kicking off the season begins in earnest, the Lakers face off against Maccabi Haifa, an Israeli club that won the 2013 Israeli Basketball Super League Championship.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Los Angeles Lakers, Staples Center, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.