People in musicals break into song at the drop of a hat, especially if that's their cue to sing, "Hats Are Falling Off All Over (Ain't It Windy?)." Doff your cap to this GrouponLive deal.
- $64 for two tickets to Crazy Little Thing Called Love! presented by Oh Canada Eh? (up to $144.41 value)
- When: February 13–March 29
- Where: Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show Theatre
- Seating: Maple Leaf section
- Door time: 12:15 p.m. for matinees and 6:15 p.m. for evenings.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the performance schedule.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Tickets include a full dinner with soup, salad, sides, an entree, and dessert.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! presented by Oh Canada Eh?
Love, as the song says, is a many splendored thing—and an often sung-about thing, as Oh Canada Eh?'s latest dinner show proves. Created by Broadway's Lee Siegel, the musical jitterbugs through multiple eras, cherry-picking tunes that capture the various stages of romance. These include songs by Nat King Cole, The Beatles, Celine Dion, and (of course) Elvis, all of which are belted by an energetic cast who dance their way across the stage and all over the hearts of former significant others.
Swingin' Little Sleigh Ride
They know their way around a snowdrift, but the cast of Oh Canada, Eh? really gets in the seasonal spirit for their newest production, Swingin' Little Sleigh Ride. The enchanting cast of characters boast their singing pipes in a kooky and zany musical filled with holiday-inspired tunes. Destined to warm hearts while providing out-loud laughs, the show reminds audiences the memories and mayhem that comes with the holiday season.