- $20 for one show-only ticket to Oh Canada Eh? (up to $49.61 value)
- When: any show of your choice, April 10 through August 31
- Where: Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show Theatre
- Seating: Maple Leaf section
- Door time: varies upon showdate
- Ticket values do not include HST
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the schedule.
- Deal is for show only; dinner not included
Oh Canada Eh?
Within an imposing log cabin in Niagara Falls exists one of the world’s only opportunities to be served a steaming hot meal by a singing mountie. Over its nearly two-decade history, Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre has performed for more than 750,000 audience members and earned Niagara Falls Tourism’s Attraction of the Year award seven times. The theatre’s namesake show puts Canadian pop and traditional songs in the mouths of wacky national characters including Anne of Green Gables, hockey players, and Klondike Kitty. And it isn’t the only show on the menu: holiday attractions, themed musical revues, and the occasional Rocky Horror Show pop up on the calendar from time to time.
During most shows, the performer/servers whoosh from table to red-checkered table bearing an authentic Canadian feast. Dishes can include French Canadian pea soup, Alberta roast beef, and Manitoba roast chicken, and diners can sample any course they like—they’re even welcome to ask for seconds. Maple-chocolate cake typically wraps up the extravaganza and provides an edible lumberjack beard of frosting.