- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in the upper balcony (rows LL–PP) on February 17–18 (up to $52 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass for seating in the middle balcony (rows DD–KK) on February 14–15 (up to $74 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Oh, Hello Starring Nick Kroll & John Mulaney
- The stars of Oh, Hello: Gil Faizon, “a Tony Award viewing actor,” and George St. Geegland, a former creative writing teacher fired for “stuff that is in sealed documents.”
- Where you’ve seen them before: as the hosts of “Too Much Tuna” on Comedy Central’s Kroll Show
- The premise of that show: The duo pranks unsuspecting strangers with sandwiches containing entirely too much tunafish.
- Faizon and St. Geegland bear a striking resemblance to: Kroll Show mastermind and The League mainstay Nick Kroll and John Mulaney, the star of Fox’s eponymous Mulaney
- In the press: Oh, Hello has received rave reviews from the likes of the New York Times and Broadway World, which called it “incredibly smart and ‘laugh until your stomach hurts’ funny.”