What You'll Get
- $59 for one ticket for seating in rows G-H of the side mezzanine sections (up to $78.50 value)
- $69 for one ticket for seating in rows D-F or G-J of the mezzanine section (up to $88.50 value)
- $89 for one ticket for seating in rows M-O of the center orchestra section (up to $108.50 value)
Oh, Hello on Broadway Starring Nick Kroll & John Mulaney
- The stars of Oh, Hello on Broadway: Gil Faizon, “a Tony Award viewing actor,” and George St. Geegland, a former creative writing teacher fired for “stuff that is in sealed documents.”
- Where you’ve seen them before: as the hosts of “Too Much Tuna” on Comedy Central’s Kroll Show
- The premise of that show: The duo pranks unsuspecting strangers with sandwiches containing entirely too much tunafish.
- Faizon and St. Geegland bear a striking resemblance to: Kroll Show mastermind and The League mainstay Nick Kroll and John Mulaney, whose standup special, The Comeback Kid, premiered on Netflix in 2015
- In the press:
- Oh, Hello on Broadway has received rave reviews from Amy Schumer, who said the production is “so hilariously silly and fun you’ll forget about how awful your life is.”
- The New York Times awarded Oh, Hello on Broadway as a “Critics’ Pick,” and reviewer Ben Brantley praised the performances of the duo, writing that their performance “exhales the transporting joy of actors’ becoming someone else so completely and infectiously that on some level we become them as well and adopt whatever warped worldview they’re selling us.”
- The Washington Post also lauded the show’s “giddy, galloping 90 minutes”, in particular the performers’ “gift for antic, topical wit, (and) a palpable love of the stage.”
Photos by Peter Yang
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. For ADA seating, do not purchase this offer; please call Telecharge Access Services at (866) 300-9761 from 8 a.m.-11:30 p.m. and mention Groupon offer to arrange for ADA seating only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.