What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket for main level seating (up to $64.95 value)
- $50 for one ticket for VIP seating (up to $84.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Event will feature balloon drop, dancing on the stage, hors d’oeuvres, party hats and favors.
Oh What A New Year’s Eve
- Quick Change Illusionists: Smoky Mountain magic mainstays Steven Best and Cassandra, also known as the “Superstars of Magic,” amaze as they blaze through wardrobes in an act that earned a RecordSetter World Record for the most costume changes by a duo in 60 seconds. Their rapid-fire transformations have also earned them appearances on Pawn Stars, Top Chef, and NBA halftime shows.
- Brian Hoffman’s Remembering Red – A Tribute to Red Skelton: This family-friendly tribute to the clownish entertainment legend tickles audiences with pantomime, comic bits, and cartoonish characters culled from Skelton’s classic TV show, including the bickering seagull twosome of Gertrude and Heathcliff.
- N’Season: A Tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons: Enjoy spot-on recreations of the greatest hits from the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers and inspirations behind “Jersey Boys.” Expect high-octave singles such as “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” and, of course, “Oh What a Night.”
- Other festivities: hor d’oeuvres, party favors, a balloon drop, a champagne toast (non-alcoholic), DJs, and the chance to hop onstage and dance in the New Year
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.