- $12 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear of the front orchestra (up to $24.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ohio’s Legends of Rock
- Who They Are: Joe Vitale, Gary Markasky, Marty Lee Hoenes, and other northeast Ohio rock ‘n’ rollers who can be seen in the My Town exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Who’ve They’ve Played and Written With: Joe Walsh, Peter Frampton, Neil Young, The Eagles, The Cruisers, the Michael Stanley Band, Brimstone, and Rick Springfield to name a few
- What You’ll Hear: hits such as “Life’s Been Good to Me” and “He Can’t Love You” after an opening tribute to Eric Clapton by Evolution
E.J. Thomas Hall
Since 1973, The University of Akron's E.J. Thomas Hall has been the center of Akron's performing arts scene. The three-level facility, which occupies three acres of The University of Akron campus, boasts a massive, 44-ton movable ceiling that can shift to enclose the first or second levels. The position of the ceiling has a dramatic effect on the hall's volume and acoustics, so it is controlled by a computer precisely managing 27 counterweights. The hall's ability to transform from an intimate one-level performance space to a vast three-level concert hall allows it to host performances of a variety of sizes and styles by university students and faculty as well as the Akron Symphony Orchestra, the Tuesday Musical Association, the Children’s Concert Society, and the Akron Youth Symphony.