What You'll Get
Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this deal.
- One ticket to Old City Music Fest
- When: Sunday, November 10, at 1 p.m.
- Where: St. Augustine Flea Market
- Door time: gates open at 1 p.m.; flea market and parking opens at 8 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- General-admission attendees are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets
- Click here to view a map of the flea market. <p>
- $18 for general admission (up to a $31 value) with one drink ticket (up to a $5 value; up to a $36 total value)
- $45 for one VIP package (up to a $91 total value), which includes one drink ticket, seating, specialty concessions, and access to a covered bar area<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect veteran or military discounts. Children 12 and under are admitted free.<p>
Old City Music Fest
- Musical acts you know at Old City: Kansas, Uncle Kracker, John Anderson, Angie Johnson
- Newcomers you’ll get to know better: Bush Hawg and Morgan Frazier
- Kansas songs cemented in America’s memory: “Carry On Wayward Son,” “Dust in the Wind”
- What present you can bring Kansas if you’re in a gift-giving mood: red rubies, since the band is celebrating its 40th anniversary
- John Anderson hits that epitomize traditional country: “Swingin’,” “Black Sheep,” “Straight Tequila Night”
- 31 years ago: when Anderson’s “Swingin’” became the biggest selling hit in Warner Bros. Records history at the time and earned five CMA nominations
- Most country-leaning former Kid Rock DJ: Uncle Kracker
- Uncle Kracker hits that meld country and pop hooks: “Smile,” “Nobody’s Sad on a Saturday Night”
- In Angie Johnson’s former life she was: a contestant on The Voice, a Tech Sergeant in the Air National Guard
- 3,363,085: the current number of YouTube views for Angie’s all-military cover of Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep”
- Bush Hawg’s self-description that says it all: “A blend of backwoods, blue collars, bar fights and bibles, wrapped in an American flag and washed down with whiskey”
- How good are Morgan Frazier’s songs: she recently won the John Lennon Songwriting Competition
- What else is there to do at Old City Music Fest: browse 100,000 square feet of vendors, eat barbecue, drink beer, and breathe<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/10 for a ticket at venue Will Call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at St. Augustine Flea Market. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Old City Music Fest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 1PM. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.