Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Old City Music Fest
- When: Sunday, November 10, at 1 p.m.
- Where: St. Augustine Flea Market
- Door time: gates open at 1 p.m.; flea market and parking opens at 8 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- General-admission attendees are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets
- Click here to view a map of the flea market. <p>
- $18 for general admission (up to a $31 value) with one drink ticket (up to a $5 value; up to a $36 total value)
- $45 for one VIP package (up to a $91 total value), which includes one drink ticket, seating, specialty concessions, and access to a covered bar area<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect veteran or military discounts. Children 12 and under are admitted free.<p>
Old City Music Fest
- Musical acts you know at Old City: Kansas, Uncle Kracker, John Anderson, Angie Johnson
- Newcomers you’ll get to know better: Bush Hawg and Morgan Frazier
- Kansas songs cemented in America’s memory: “Carry On Wayward Son,” “Dust in the Wind”
- What present you can bring Kansas if you’re in a gift-giving mood: red rubies, since the band is celebrating its 40th anniversary
- John Anderson hits that epitomize traditional country: “Swingin’,” “Black Sheep,” “Straight Tequila Night”
- 31 years ago: when Anderson’s “Swingin’” became the biggest selling hit in Warner Bros. Records history at the time and earned five CMA nominations
- Most country-leaning former Kid Rock DJ: Uncle Kracker
- Uncle Kracker hits that meld country and pop hooks: “Smile,” “Nobody’s Sad on a Saturday Night”
- In Angie Johnson’s former life she was: a contestant on The Voice, a Tech Sergeant in the Air National Guard
- 3,363,085: the current number of YouTube views for Angie’s all-military cover of Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep”
- Bush Hawg’s self-description that says it all: “A blend of backwoods, blue collars, bar fights and bibles, wrapped in an American flag and washed down with whiskey”
- How good are Morgan Frazier’s songs: she recently won the John Lennon Songwriting Competition
- What else is there to do at Old City Music Fest: browse 100,000 square feet of vendors, eat barbecue, drink beer, and breathe<p>