What You'll Get
Old Crow Medicine Show
- Their sound: dulcet tumbleweeds of breezy Americana, country, folk, and rustic harmonies; leisurely as lemonade on a porch swing, raucous as a stagecoach chase
- The songs: a wagon train of old-timey folk, Appalachian jams, pre-World War II ditties, and infectious sing-alongs such as their breakthrough hit “Wagon Wheel”
- How they went from street corners to the Grand Ole Opry: bluegrass legend Doc Watson caught the band outside of a pharmacy, was so impressed that he gave them a major gig, and told them they were Nashville bound
- Radio show that made a perfect match for their homespun tunes: A Prairie Home Companion
- Band heavily influenced by Old Crow’s banjo-happy act: Mumford & Sons
The Devil Makes Three
- Their Sound: Alt-country with blues, ragtime, and jug-band influences. They’re also totally drummer-free.
- For Fans Of: Gillian Welch, The Handsome Family, O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Where to Begin: 2013’s I’m a Stranger Here
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at email@example.com for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.