Old Crow Medicine Show
- Their sound: dulcet tumbleweeds of breezy Americana, country, folk, and rustic harmonies; leisurely as lemonade on a porch swing, raucous as a stagecoach chase
- The songs: a wagon train of old-timey folk, Appalachian jams, pre-World War II ditties, and infectious sing-alongs such as their breakthrough hit “Wagon Wheel”
- How they went from street corners to the Grand Ole Opry: bluegrass legend Doc Watson caught the band outside of a pharmacy, was so impressed that he gave them a major gig, and told them they were Nashville bound
- Radio show that made a perfect match for their homespun tunes: A Prairie Home Companion
- Band heavily influenced by Old Crow’s banjo-happy act: Mumford & Sons
The Devil Makes Three
- Their Sound: Alt-country with blues, ragtime, and jug-band influences. They’re also totally drummer-free.
- For Fans Of: Gillian Welch, The Handsome Family, O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Where to Begin: 2013’s I’m a Stranger Here
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.