With a sound that blends contemporary country with rock and hip-hop, this quintet is known for hits like “Break Up with Him”.
What You'll Get
- Seating: 100-level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: thoroughly modern country with heavy influence from pop and a little hip-hop swagger
- What’s in a name?: Four of the five band members have ties to the state of Virginia, even though the band was formed in Nashville.
- Where you might know them from: The five-piece has opened for country superstars like Kenny Chesney and Alabama and has hit songs like “Make It Sweet,” “Snapback,” “No Such Thing as a Broken Heart,” and “Break Up with Him.”
- Also appearing: Scotty McCreery and Ryan Hurd
The Fine Print