- One ticket to Old Jews Telling Jokes
- When: select dates, Wednesday, February 26–Sunday, March 2
- Where: Royal George Theatre
- Seating: main floor cabaret
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $35 for a weekday ticket (up to $57.95 value)
- $42 for a Friday or Sunday ticket (up to $67.95 value)<p>
Old Jews Telling jokes
Meet the Creators
The worse life is, the funnier the jokes are,” says Peter Gethers, co-creator of the off-Broadway revue Old Jews Telling Jokes. Based on the popular [web series](http://oldjewstellingjokes.com) bearing the same no-nonsense moniker, the show celebrates the wry and rye wit of classic Jewish comedy while tipping its shtreimel to legendary comedians of Catskills lore. With no need for a plot, five actors fill the stage with expertly timed zingers and perfectly punctuated punch lines, paired with musical numbers and monologues that keep audiences in stiches. Beloved by [theater critics](http://gr.pn/13zxkQb) and touted by the [New York Times](http://gr.pn/13zyNow) as “a winning concept executed deftly with affection,” Old Jews Telling Jokes is a refreshing seltzer blitz of un-PC joy that leaves no “a priest and a rabbi walk into a bar” joke unturned.