- $22–$27 for one ticket to Old Jews Telling Jokes (up to $58.50 value)
- When: March 19–22
- Where: Herberger Theater Center’s Stage West
- Seating: balcony or rear orchestra
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the balcony seating chart. Click here to view the orchestra seating chart.
Old Jews Telling Jokes
“The worse life is, the funnier the jokes are,” says Peter Gethers, co-creator of the off-Broadway revue Old Jews Telling Jokes. Based on the popular web series bearing the same no-nonsense moniker, the show celebrates the wry and rye wit of classic Jewish comedy while tipping its shtreimel to legendary comedians of Catskills lore. With no need for a plot, five actors fill the stage with expertly timed zingers and perfectly punctuated punch lines, paired with musical numbers and monologues that keep audiences in stiches. Beloved by theater critics and touted by the New York Times as “a winning concept executed deftly with affection,” Old Jews Telling Jokes is a refreshing seltzer blitz of un-PC joy that leaves no “a priest and a rabbi walk into a bar” joke unturned.