- Old Orchard Beach Raging Tide home baseball game in 2014
- When: any 2014 home game between June 4 to August 7
- Click here to see the schedule
- Where: The Ballpark in Old Orchard Beach
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $6 for two general-admission tickets ($10 value)
- $10 for four general-admission tickets ($20 value)
The Scouting Report
The Old Orchard Beach Raging Tide return to the field in June with a roster that showcases familiar faces and new talent of collegiate-level players. Returning manager Chris Torres looks to engineer a winning team, repeating his own success as a player when he won the 2007 Can-Am League championship with the Nashua Pride. He guides a squad that features third-year Raging Tide pitcher and Maine native Joey Royer, as well as fresh talent such as Fordham-University-bound freshman Ben Greenberg, who finished his high-school junior season with a 0.54 ERA and .415 batting average.
Old Orchard Beach Raging Tide
Founded in 2011, the Old Orchard Beach Raging Tide showcase burgeoning collegiate talent from New England and the surrounding region. For nine weeks each summer, the team battles Futures Collegiate Baseball League rivals in a 56-game minor-league-style season. Home games are played at The Ballpark in Old Orchard Beach, a 30-year-old park that boasts a league-high 5,500 seats and the ability to turn back time if players run the bases in reverse.