What You'll Get
- $42.47 for a G-Pass for 200 section rows R–BB (up to $51 value)
- $47.72 for a G-Pass for 200 section rows A–Q (up to $75 value)
- $58.14 for a G-Pass for 100 section (up to $111.03 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Old School Block Party
- MC Hammer: MC Hammer showed the 90s who wore the parachute-pants with megahits like “U Can’t Touch This” and “2 Legit 2 Quit”—and the Hammer Dance has lost none of its speed and precision in the years since. Witness his electrifying surprise appearance during PSY’s “Gangnam Style” at the 2012 American Music Awards.
- En Vogue: One of the most successful female groups of all time, the “funky divas” scored seven Grammy nominations, seven MTV Video Music Awards, and three Soul Train Awards for timeless hits such as “Hold On,” “Free Your Mind,” and “Whatta Man.”
- 2 Live Crew: This old-school hip-hop crew behind the most libidinous hits of the early ’90s returns with raunchy favorites and rowdy new raps, led by original members Fresh Kid Ice and Brother Marquis.
- Slick Rick: Allmusic dubbed the Grammy-nominated rapper “hip-hop’s greatest storyteller” for reasons that become obvious when listening to hits such as “La Di Da Di” and “Children’s Story”
- Sir Mix-A-Lot: The world knows him for his ubiquitous ’90s hit and Grammy-winning song, “Baby Got Back,” while fans know him for his six funk-filled studio albums and appearances on everything from The Simpsons to Grand Theft Auto IV
- Biz Markie: Before teaching your kids how to beat-box on Yo Gabba Gabba, the “Clown Prince of Hip-Hop” earned his crown with the lighthearted hip-hop classic “Just a Friend.”
- Also Appearing: Digital Underground | Tone Loc | Young MC
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.