What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for seating in the floor, mezzanine, or balcony (up to $30.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Old School Game Show
- The Formula: Take a game show out of the 1970s, replace the leisure-suit-wearing host with actor Mike D’Angelo and his epic mustache, mix in a good dose of sketch comedy and live music, amp it up with the energy of a circus, and invite members of the audience up on stage. Then just kind of see what happens.
- The Games: Two teams of four (chosen from the audience, Price Is Right style) face off against each other in an epic battle of trivia. On the line? Prizes from sponsors such as The Boston Music Awards and Oberon.
- What Else You’ll See: Don’t be surprised when rounds of trivia are interrupted by a sudden comedy sketch or guest appearance by Boston performers such as The Lipstick Criminals or Casey Desmond.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.