- $21 for one G-Pass for sections 109–113 (up to $42 value)
- $28.93 for one G-Pass for section 107, 108, 114, or 115 (up to $57.85 value)
- $36.78 for one G-Pass for floor 4 or floor 5, sections 105-106 or 116-117 ($73.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Old School Jam 2.0
- Keith Sweat: This innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love.” Today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage with recent addition Tao, thus rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges.
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”