Visitors can explore Washington DC during a 17-stop hop-on, hop-off trolley tour complete with live narration and views of iconic sights
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- See the city and the most iconic landmarks lit up at night
- Professional tour guides providing historical anecdotes and fascinating facts
- Departure times:
- March 1 ? March 13: 6 p.m.
- March 14 ? November 6: 7:30 p.m.
- November 7 ? March 12, 2022: 6 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 4
- Departure Location: Washington Welcome Center, 1001 E St NW, Washington, DC 20004
About Old Town Trolley Tours of DC
The longest-running tour of Washington DC wins its popularity (together with the Washington Post's top rating) thanks to quality standards combined with constant innovations. Throughout the day, comfy all-weather trolleys run, conveniently located in a close proximity to the DC's most famous and fascinating sights such as The White House, the U.S. Capitol, Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, National Museum of American History, The Wharf, and many more. During the ride, expert guides share their knowledge on the best points of interest in a form of live narration while in-vehicle monitors provide an additional historical insight. On top of that, a handy full-color map and a guide app in seven foreign languages help tourists take the most of an independent exploration of the city. In addition, Old Town Trolley Tours of DC offers 90-minute city tour with a stop at the Lincoln Memorial. Open Daily 8:30am - 4pm now running every half hour. Last full Tour departs at 4pm.