Ticket holders can get off the trolley at different stops to explore the city and re-board it as many times as they want during the day
About This Deal
- What's included:
- Unlimited re-boarding for one day from ten different stops
- Complimentary map brochure with a day planner
- Complimentary discount coupons to attractions and restaurants
- Departure times: Operates 7 days a week. Open 9:00am - 6pm. Last full tour at 4pm. see the schedule which will run through November 7th
- Departure location: Old Town Market, 4010 Twiggs St, San Diego, CA
- City Night Light Tour: This tour has been paused temporarily for the summer and will hopefully resume as soon as possible
- Please arrive 30 minutes early
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Child: 4-12
- 3 and under are free
- Adult: 13 and up
- Free admission for children under 4
- View the stops and notable sights
- Visitors can explore the second-largest city in California at their own pace.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Beginning Tuesday June 29th, the San Diego Old Town Trolley Tour will be changing to a reservation based tour for a couple of months (due to staffing levels to limit capacity). The Tour will remain Hop-on Hop-Off. Guests will need a reservation for a specific date (not a specific time) to experience the tour. Reservations can be made directly through the Trusted Tours & Attractions ticket system. The office can be contacted at 619.298.8687 (option 0) for assistance. Face coverings are still required on our tour vehicles per the DOT.
Old Town Trolley Tours
Since its founding in 1989, Old Town Trolley Tours has led millions of visitors around the stunning cities of San Diego and Coronado. The company’s twenty-five mile, fully-narrated tours feature colorful anecdotes and historical information in a two-hour narrative that both entertains and educates. With ten convenient stopping points, tours encourage guests to hop off and on to explore San Diego at their own pace.