Actress, writer, and comedian behind the hit "Unladylike" channels her acerbic wit into a show about aging.
About This Deal
Great comedians tend to be thought-provoking, forcing you to reexamine social mores and ponder how you’re doing tonight. See a stimulating show with this deal.
- $12 for one ticket to see Radhika Vaz’s Older. Angrier. Hairier. (up to a $25 value)
- Where: The Producers Club
- When: September 25–29
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available show options.<p>
Older. Angrier. Hairier.
The modern cliche that 40 is the new 30 doesn’t ring true for writer, actress, and comedian Radhika Vaz. As she explains on her website, “At 40, I have the confidence I wish I’d had at 20, the body I pray I will have at 60, and nose hair. At 40, there is a lot of nose hair.” Those hairs and a rage sharpened by age fuel laughs in her irreverent one-woman show, Older. Angrier. Hairier. The latest comedic slice of life from the auteur of the sell-out hit Unladylike: The Pitfalls of Propriety, the show laments the stresses of Vaz’s ruby anniversary and society’s obsession with youth while spinning in the brash wit that inspired the Huffington Post to dub her, “The Indian Wanda Sykes.” <p>