After a second-straight bowl victory in 2013, the Rebels begin a new season as the 18th-ranked team in the country
About This Deal
- One ticket to an Ole Miss football game courtesy of Electric Events
- Where: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Seating: Rows 1–90 of sections 101–117 or S1–S11
- Door time: One hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for one ticket to the game against Louisiana Lafayette on Saturday, September 13, at 3 p.m. (a $58 value)
- $42 for one ticket to the game against Memphis on Saturday, September 27, at TBD (a $55 value)
- $22 for one ticket to the game against Presbyterian on Saturday, November 8, at TBD (a $58 value)
Electric Events is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the University of Mississippi or Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail.
The Scouting Report
Coming off their second-straight bowl victory in 2013, the Rebels roll into the upcoming season ranked 18th in the country by preseason polls. On December 30 last year, Ole Miss topped Georgia Tech in the Music City Bowl behind the arm—and legs—of dual-threat quarterback Bo Wallace. Heading into 2014, ESPN has deemed the senior signal caller the SEC’s most accurate quarterback, but that’s mostly due to his ability to nail the dunk tank target at conference block parties. Defensively, the Rebels overpower opposing offenses thanks to a couple standout players, including All-American safety Cody Prewitt and sophomore lineman Robert Nkemdiche.