What You'll Get
- $34 for one ticket for orchestra seating ($55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- The show: a new adaptation of Charles Dickens’ classic tale, set in a jubilant world within a world that tells a classic story of want and the fulfillment of a wish
- What’s unique about the adaptation: Director Patrick Mullins collaborated with musician Jake Hull to craft a music-driven (but not entirely musical, a la Oliver!) interpretation of Oliver’s story
- The result: a layered exploration of longing, made all the more lively thanks to the collaborative efforts of The Governor’s School for the Arts and Zeiders American Dream Treater
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Virginia Stage Company
Virginia Stage Company’s mission is to “enrich, educate, and entertain the region by creating and producing theatrical art of the highest quality.” This mission has lead VSC to become one of southeastern Virginia’s leading theater destinations, with more than 70,000 people a year attending their productions each year. This is partly because of the high quality of their productions, partly because of the many musicals that have premiered here before hitting Broadway, and partly because of its majestic location: Wells Theatre. Deserving of its National Register of Historic Places listing, this century-old testament to neoclassical Beaux-Arts architecture is a palace of ornate red and gold, frescoed ceilings, and hanging balconies that matches in grandeur what the Virginia State Company provides in splendor. In addition to performing at the Wells Theatre, VSC further lives up to its mission by performing around the community.